ade ke pengikut?

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

long journey...

Assalamualaikum...
Hi guys, it took me quite long time to keep myself silent from doodling on my wahanacitra...
Yeah, i'm too bz to settle down my fear, my 'cuak' and my mind. Maybe some of U already knew that I was selected to be a part of IPG Kampus Temenggong Ibrahim family. Yeah i got KPLI for january 2011 intake. Alhamdulillah. Finally after I tried for many times here i am. Really2 appreciate it.
But, my life is no longer 'free' anymore. Its hectic to be here. But i try my best to go thru every challenges here.
My schedules are so packed. Its totally different from Uni lifestyle which i can go 'berfoya'foya' wandering around and hanging around wif my frens. But here, i need to prepare myself to be a multiskill teacher. I need to attend for games (volleyball), olahraga (6 round padang 6x400m=2400m) and also Unit beruniform (PPIM).
it just a word i can describe for KPLI here, it is "H.E.C.T.I.C"...
ok thats all for today cuz i have a lot of assignment to be done by the end of this month.
Frens, please pray for my success here. Thanks..
Ilalliqa'..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...