ade ke pengikut?

Sunday, March 27, 2011

it comes again...

today was a fairy tale... hahahaha...
Assalamualaikum and morning to all...
I woke up so early today maybe because of an early slept last nite. and I think it was a very quality sleep. As I woke up, I realize that I'm getting 1 year older than yesterday.. Alhamdulillah. Thank You Allah cuz give me chances to live in Your world n give a space for me to meet everyone that I love.
Unlike previous 2 years, I'm now no longer working n I'm a student. So maybe this year i will not celebrate it  at any fast food place just like before. Huhuhu. But I'll do something different today maybe some kinds of lempeng instead of banana chocolate. Or it just jemput-jemput. hehehe.. The menu is doesn't matter but the value does.
My wish for this age is to complete my studies with an excellent achievement 4 flats... insyaAllah.... Then to be posted near to my beloved person. Maybe i have to postpone my big day because of economic and time constraint. It's okay as long as I know that he loves me. Thanks my dear. I love U.
And thaks to those wish me a great happy bufday. I hope everyone will get everything you want in life and same goes to me. InsyaAllah. Amin....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...