ade ke pengikut?

Monday, March 28, 2011

the story of the story telling...

Assalamualaikum.. 
Hi all. 
Since i do my SBE at SKPK, i can feel the happiness of teaching primary school. Maybe before this i teach secondary school and the feel was totally different. 
And of course they are still kids and they need more attention from teacher.
My SBE is not just to complete the task given my IPG but, i take the challenge to train student in story telling competition. Hehehe. Act it is an easy task perhaps the student is my niece. But I try to do my best to act as a teacher to her. hopefully she can improve her spoken language.
Now i'm fighting to complete the report and reflections. And also fighting to accomplish the assignments.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...