ade ke pengikut?

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

hONeY goIn 2 MoOn

Assalamualaikum...
Wazzap wazzap.... !!!!
Wah I'm back....

Hehehe... I just came back from honeymoon 2 days ago... 
This is just a short entry to say hi to you guys.....

Hi....... Bloggerz!!!!

I went to Cameron for holiday together wif my mum and 'rombongan cik Senah' 


Here are few pictures that I've taken during my honeymoon....

Lata Iskandar, 8.00 a.m

chill yoooo...

Cameron Bharat Plantation, tea garden.... wif my beloved puan emak

self plucking, strawberry park...

we plucked those red cone shape fruits

us... together... ena, me n faezah


I miss the wind.... 

2 comments:

  1. wah..berjalan sakan..huhu..x ajak pon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rozuan, nak ajak tapi tapi cukup budget. hehehe....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...